Essilor of America Senior Project Manager in Thailand
Senior Project Manager -
Product Owner Master Data Management & NPI
Nature of the assignment :
Within the IT Group, you join the teams in charge of data governance, Data and Analytical , GIDGA;Global IT Data Governance and Analytics.
You will contribute to develop, promote the adoption of good practices in data governance and master data management at the heart of the Group's information systems. Reporting to the head of the GIDGA Solutions team, you lead all of MDM initiatives, in close collaboration with the global and regional teams.
You are the principal and owner of the master data implementation projects. You act as a privileged interlocutor of our business partners on data governance programs and in the implementation of master data You are responsible for the development and animation of a large data governance community and the ambitious adoption of benchmarks for all of the Group's solutions.
● Lead Master Data projects, with a focus on the product master data,
● Analysis of existing processes around Master Data within the Group and regions,
● Design and proposal of the target solution adapted to implementations in the regions,
● Functional specifications and data model techniques, focus on products,
● Configuration of the solution (EBX) and related documentation,
● IT change management with support for the Group and the regions,
● Define and implement the tools for migrating data to the target repository
Engineer in information systems, you have at least 10 years of experience, including at least 5 years in Master Data management solutions.
You have a first successful experience of implementing TIBCO EBX, SAP MDG or other Master Data Management projects, with analytical and data modeling.
You master the issues of specification, integration, testing and application support. You have good knowledge in the following areas:
● Software development in agile mode,
● Database management system and application data exchange standards,
A great capacity for adaptation, good interpersonal skills and good communication are essential. High speed of execution of tasks is also important.
Interpersonal skills:interpersonal skills :
● Good quality and fervent defender of transformation practices
● Good communication and ability to build relationships of trust and position oneself
● Ability to master and deal with complex subjects in a changing environment
Project Competence :
● Project management through created value (AGILE)
● monitoring & animating the steering committees
Technical knowledge :
● Implementation of MDM EBX solution from Tibco or SAP MDG, or other MDM
● AWS and / or Azure Cloud Technologies,
● Agile DevOps / DataOps practices,
Additional skills :
● Java, SQL, Web Services: Basic knowledge on REST / SOAP concepts,
Language: English (compulsory)
The English language is used on a permanent basis in this mission for the drafting of deliverables, comments and communication with part of the team (based in Bangkok and Manila).
Meetings and discussions will be held primarily in French or English, but all written documents
(presentations, deliverables, etc.) will be in English.
https://www.essilorusa.com/careers/diversity-inclusion Essilor of America and/or its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Essilor of America
- Essilor of America Jobs