ADS Inc. Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst in Virginia Beach, Virginia
The Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst will be responsible for helping to build and support world-class applications to automate and improve productivity of the business processes across all ADS departments (Sales, Marketing, Support, Legal, Finance, etc.). The Candidate will be responsible for partnering with Business Stakeholders and the Development team. A team player with a collaborative mindset is essential!
What you\'ll do
Lead requirements gathering sessions, document current and future business processes, and understand business strategy to recommend technology solutions that meet a business unit\'s overall vision. Understand the impact of requirements to business processes and technical landscape. Configure and customize systems to meet requirements. Maintain and enhance workflows, functions and configurations within Salesforce. Work with development, and production support teams to communicate, verify, test, and deploy the desired functionality changes. Troubleshoot issues and implement solutions in Salesforce and associated systems that support business and internal processes. Encourage adoption of new functionality by deploying training and documentation. Communicate regularly with the user base regarding new features, enhancements, and changes. Document processes, field maps, procedures, and workflows. Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
- Bachelor\'s degree in Technology related field
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (Advanced Admin preferred or the ability to acquire within first year of employment)
- Experience as a Salesforce Professional (not just a User)
- Experience with requirements gathering
- Experience delivering enterprise software solutions
- Experience with sales and sales operations business processes
- Experience with integrations and cloud-based business applications
- Ability to manage time effectively, understand directions, work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website. https://www.applicantpro.com/j/1126941-29903