Faith Technologies EPC Associate Project Manager - R2828_40009460244_1-6229 in Tulsa, Oklahoma
This job was posted by https://okjobmatch.com : For more information, please see: https://okjobmatch.com/jobs/2732440 A position at FTI can be the answer to your future career. In this role, you\'ll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services. FTI enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety. We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
EPC Assistant Project Managers are responsible for providing general management for construction projects and oversees staff and team members. The ideal candidate must be proficient in the use of a PC and Microsoft Office Suite, general knowledge of construction management is required, and willingness to travel and work a flexible schedule is necessary. May have 100% on site role for duration of the project as necessary. Will be project specific as necessary.
Education: A Bachelor\'s degree in Construction Management/Electrical Engineering
Work Schedule: Typical work hours are between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday; However, work may be performed at any time on any day of the week to meet business needs.
- Plans, organizes, and staffs construction projects. Ensures that projects are completed profitably, in a timely manner, and according to customer expectations.
- Visits various job sites and interacts with crew, customers, foreman, and subcontractors to ensure proper job progress and to support and encourage safe behavior.
- Manage, coordinate, and schedule subcontractors, vendors and material suppliers. Responsible for material coordination related to shop drawing reviews/procurement, sequencing, and management as construction activities progress to ensure proper flow of activities. Represents the company in a professional manner to maintain relationships with Owners, Subcontractors, Vendors and Field personnel.
- Collaborates with Project Manager and Project Superintendent on day to day activities in order to fill in for Project Manager or Project Superintendent during any absence from the job site.
- Leads the Quality Control/Quality Assurance (QA/QC) program established by IPG and as established for the project.
- Responsible for Quality Control inspections to ensure compliance with the Construction Documents. Coordination of equipment/system shop drawings and coordination drawings and respective inspections.
- Maintain the QA/QC log and project QA/QC plan. Responsible to actively manage correction of non- compliance activities in an efficient manner.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee\'s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
SURGE your career forward!
Employees at FTI grow faster because they are a part of a nationally leading team of electrical planners, engineers, designers, electricians, and business professionals.
Your Personal Growth : Build your career path by taking advantage of our industry leading training and leadership development programs.
Leverage Technology : Our virtual design and build programs that offer the latest in robotic total stations, 3D scanning, virtual nd augmented reality and drone surveillance and assessment.
Uncompromised Safety : When we see others in our space averaging 2.7 safety rating and ours average .42, you know that we value you and your safety above all else.
We offer competitive, merit-based wages; career path development and flexible and a robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training, tuition reimbursement and a top-notch wellness program.
We pride ourselves on a \"Ground up Growth\" mentality that puts you in the spotlight. Becoming a member of the FTI team means you\'ve officially put yourself in the driver\'s seat of your career. Through our career development and continued education programs, you\'ll have options to position yourself for success.
FTI is a \"Merit to the Core\" organization, and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize top performers.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
FTI enriches the lives of its employees through industry-leading total rewards. Our compensation, benefits, time off, and wellness programs are designed to reward individual results that create team success, improve financial security for our employees and their families, and encourage healthy lifestyles. As an eligible employee*, your programs include: