American Express Program Manager in Sunrise, Florida
This role will be responsible for planning, directing and coordinating a large strategic customer experience program from initiation through to implementation. Leads cross-functional project and program teams and works with internal and external customers to establish and interpret project/program objectives into solutions. Responsible for handling project/program costs, resources, risk and issues to ensure that objectives are realized. Provide regular program leadership status updates.
Why American Express
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it. Don’t live life without it.
- 5 years of related program management experience
- Develops the program strategy and the various enterprise-wide high-level project plans and ensures that scope and approach are fully understood by all stakeholders.
- Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope and timing as needed, based on objectives.
- Identifies and tracks key milestones and recommend adjustments to cross-functional teams.
- Monitors and communicates the progress of the project or program delivery and ensures timely and effective communication of the status in terms of schedule and assessment of risks/issues.
- Negotiates and influences cross-functional teams to ensure appropriate resourcing levels are engaged and maintained throughout the execution of the plan.
- Pro-actively anticipates program/project risks and issues and ensures that appropriate mitigation planning is in place to avoid compromising delivery.
- Ensures effective usage of change control procedures and processes to retain control on scope and schedule to continual process improvement or re-engineering activities.
- Communicates with key stakeholders with regard to program strategy direction and changes.
- Extensive business/industry work experience, with shown experience in a leadership role and project management role.
- Ability to lead cross-functional, large/complex program or multiple programs.
- Ability to adapt to situations in order to quickly resolve issues and/or gain alignment.
- Ability to communicate with all leadership levels.
- Ability to effectively negotiate and influence to reach desired outcomes.
- Ability to use business and technical experience to identify impacts or risks and create plans to mitigate them.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required; advanced degree preferred.
Title: Program Manager
Requisition ID: 18017555