iHeartMedia Digital Content Coordinator in Rockville, Maryland
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Identifying and creating original and compelling digital content for radio station websites and social media accounts.
• Assists in the creation of web designs, ensures easy navigation, organizes content, and integrates graphics and audio that appeal to targeted audience.
• Builds custom local and sales web portal pages/sites.
• Administers controls and maintains media assets.
• Monitors websites for performance and analytics.
• Conducts day-to-day website maintenance for radio station(s).
• Works closely with Director of Digital Content & Creative, Digital Sales Manager, Graphic Designers and Program Directors to execute creative online promotions/contests.
• Well-versed in online trends and pop culture topics
• Demonstrated experience with web CMS systems, HTML5
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, Dreamweaver and Illustrator on a Mac Platform
• Working knowledge of Doubleclick for Publishers a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Functional knowledge of interactive technologies and trends
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, sharing projects, knowledge and experience
• Excellent clear oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar; strong writing and editing skills
• Ability to plan and organize, get things done in a team–oriented environment
• Stress tolerance & flexibility especially when working under pressure and on multiple projects with tight deadlines
• High degree of attention to detail and optimal work standards
• Desire to grow and develop additional skills
• 3+ years of related experience
• Application development experience a bonus as well as knowledge/familiarity with digital video/audio production equipment
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, communications or related field preferred
Rockville, MD: 1801 Rockville Pike, 5th Floor, 20852
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx