Cardinal Health Senior Laboratory Supervisor in Rayong, Thailand
Location: Rayong, Thailand
Reports to: QA Assistant Manager
To supervise In-Process lab assistants in their performance of testing and inspection of in-process materials and product to ensure all requirements meet documented quality specifications.
- Supervise Lab assistant about inspection and testing for all in-process material and product requirements as defined in Quality System Documents.
- Day to day management of in-process laboratory to ensure timely release of materials and product.
- Optimize efficient use of Laboratory test equipment.
- Train, develop, appraise, and guide subordinates.
- Conduct Measurement System Analysis (MSA) to ensure that the testing result is reliable.
- Maintain and update Statistical Process Control (SPC) and raise up to all concerned in case of abnormal found.
- Ensures company SPC program is correctly and systematically implemented.
- Ensures operating personnel and engineers understand SPC concepts and implementation.
- Provides SPC training, guidance, and consultants to all level of employees.
- Effective communication with immediate supervisor and subordinates.
- Coordinate / liaise with other departments to perform assigned responsibilities.
- Lead and participate in improvement prospects (Kaizen).
- Responsible for attendance, morale of all employees under his/her control or assigned section.
- Review and document with proper counselling all types of violations of company rules/ policies and non-conformance of quality issue, discipline, absenteeism and safety.
- Responsible for safety in the workplace and safety of direct report staff.
- Ensure that all accidents & near miss are reported to management and injured are given proper treatment.
- Investigate all accident & near miss and make necessary reports and recommendations.
- Take action / disciplinary action in any safety violation by getting consult with Safety officer and/or Human Resource Manager.
- To responsible for Safety in the workplace and safety of direct report staff (if any).
- To responsible for monitoring and evaluating direct reports (if any) for compliance to work place safety and environmental policy.
- Emphasize company environment health and safety rules and regulations to employees and ensure compliance.
- Ensure that all accidents & near miss are reported to management and/or direct supervisor and injured are given proper treatment.
- For Supervisory level employee, investigate all accident & near miss and make necessary reports and recommendations.
- For Supervisory level employee, take disciplinary action on any safety violation in consultation with Safety Officer and or Human Resource Manager.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Laboratory.
- At least 3 years’ team management experience.
- Experience in gloves manufacturing or related industry.
- Able to communicate and understand in English, Computer literacy.
- Team player, Good coordination, Leadership, Interpersonal and Analytical skills.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs