Atlas Technologies, Inc Management Analyst in North Charleston, South Carolina
Atlas Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Management Analyst.The Management Analyst will provide guidance and mentorship to team members. Develop and maintain effective, collaborative relationships with customers, stakeholders, and staff at all levels of the organization.Directly supports Atlas management capabilities for our government customers. Specific tasks will be to assist our management team(s) in analyzing, evaluating, forecasting and reporting project expenses and resources. The candidate will compile Atlas and subcontractors’ tasks, costs and reports to ensure and team members evaluating, and/or improving the efficiency of internal administrative operations, organizations, and processes in accordance with customer requirements. The ideal candidate for this position will have proven management analyst experience in a technology-driven company or program.
- Perform administrative and analytical tasks in support of customer projects.
- Assist Management team in compiling and answering Data Calls as required
- Attending meetings and provide meeting minutes
- Compile, create, edit, track, update, and send various spreadsheets and reports
- Interacts regularly with clients and other industry representatives.
- Analyzing and evaluating program operations in meeting established goals and objectives
- Perform task setup in company’s Government Contractor Accounting Software
- Assist Program/Project Managers in monitoring budgets, expenses, and schedules
- Comply with deliverable requirements of each task and/or contract in the Charleston office.
- Maintain records; prepare charts, graphs, tables, reports and other analyses as required
- Gather and analyze data for program reviews and other meetings
- Read and understand all contractual obligations of tasking for deliverables and budgeting
- Prepares customer communication as requested’
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must possess be able to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Level Security Clearance__
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience in a DoD environment
- Must have strong documentation and oral communication skills to clearly communicate will all levels of employees, management and clients
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and balance multiple goals and priorities
- Strong work ethic and commitment to quality
- Capable of adhering to exacting standards and processes
- Ability to work with others in a highly collaborative environment
- College degree preferred, but combination of education, professional training, or work experience may be substituted for degree
- Experience with Department of Defense processes, procedures, and/or terminology.
- Experience in cost estimation and reporting for dynamic, government projects.
- Advanced knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets including Microsoft Word, Excel
- Experience collecting data, creating reports, and using DoD and/or SPAWAR processes
Atlas Technologies, Inc. is an innovative provider of leading edge Information Technology (IT) solutions to Government and industry partners. Our primary focus and experience covers network integration, cybersecurity, software development, engineering, and management.
Atlastakes pride in our highly experienced and driven employees who share our Core Values and our Vision of merging technology with integrity to create a positive impact for our clients, community and country.
Atlas offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including: Medical/Dental/Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, Vacation/Sick/Holidays, 401k, Education Assistance, Charitable Matching, Pet Insurance, Flex Time, Employee Recognition and Ancillary Benefits.
Atlas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Visit ourcareers site to apply and join our growing team of professionals. Visit us onFacebook and Glassdoor to learn more about Atlas.
EEO is the Law Poster Pay Transparency Disability Rights
Location: North Charleston, SC