iHeartMedia Digital Content Director Charleston, SC in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The Digital Program Director will lead the digital operations, content, and social media strategy of all iHeartMedia radio stations in Charleston, SC, and includes regional digital support duties. The right person is full of topical and timely content ideas, has experience with creating and scaling digital content, is an excellent leader and understands the 24/7/365 nature of our industry. You will collaborate with the Regional Digital Content Director and broadcast Program Directors to ensure that content enhances the brand position of each radio station. You will take an active role with the sales leadership team to develop and, through your team, execute digital endorsement campaigns on behalf of clients. Successful candidates can ideate, prioritize and have a passion to achieve audience and revenue goals.
• Assists in the creation of user-friendly web designs, organizes content, and integrates graphics and audio that appeal to targeted audience.
• Builds custom local and sales web portal pages/sites.
• Administers controls and maintains media assets.
• Assist in creating innovative designs/logos for our markets and major events.
• Conducts day-to-day website maintenance for radio station(s).
• Works closely with Program Directors, and Sales Managers to execute creative online promotions/contests.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, Dreamweaver, Lightroom and Illustrator.
• Working knowledge and experience with basic photography and videography, along with basic editing skills.
• Advanced knowledge and experience using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and social networking platforms.
• Demonstrated experience with web CMS systems.
• Functional knowledge of interactive technologies and trends with ability to learn new skills quickly.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, sharing projects, knowledge and experience.
• Excellent clear oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar; strong writing and editing skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to plan and organize, get things done in a team–oriented environment.
• Stress tolerance & flexibility especially when working under pressure and on multiple projects with tight deadlines
• High degree of attention to detail and optimal work standards
• Working knowledge of Doubleclick for Publishers a plus
• 2+ years of related experience
• Graphic Design experience as well as knowledge/familiarity with digital video/audio production equipment.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, design or related field preferred
Mount Pleasant, SC: 950 Houston Northcutt Boulevard, Suite 201, 29464
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx
- iHeartMedia Jobs