JPMorgan Chase Commercial Bank- Senior Executive Assistant to the Head of Commercial Real Estate in Irvine, California
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
This position reports to and supports the Head of Commercial Real Estate in the Commercial Banking line of business within JP Morgan Chase.
The Commercial Real Estate (CRE) group at J.P. Morgan prides itself on leveraging its industry knowledge to offer best-in-class financial solutions across all major real estate asset types: multifamily, retail, office and industrial properties. We work with national and regional clients across the entire real estate sector, including developers, investors, owners, operating companies, investment funds, real estate investment trusts, and non-profit organizations.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team.
Our sub-verticals are:
• Community Development Banking (CDB) – Provides financial solutions that support the growth of affordable housing and revitalization of low-and moderate-income communities across the U.S.
• Commercial Term Lending (CTL) – Provides commercial real estate owners and investors with term financing solutions for purchase or refinancing of stabilized industrial, retail, office, mixed-use and multifamily properties
• Real Estate Banking (REB) – Delivers commercial real estate and banking products to national and regional real estate developers, investors, Real Estate Operating Companies (REOCs), Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) and opportunity and investment funds
We are seeking an experienced and polished Senior Executive Assistant. This individual must be capable of multi-tasking & appropriately handling confidential information. Additionally, this candidate must anticipate the needs of the executive and proactively take initiative to independently solve problems. Diplomatically represent the manager at all levels of the corporate hierarchy which includes interacting with various executive level internal clients across all lines of businesses. This candidate must possess superior interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral. Exceptional telephone etiquette and strong business judgment are required.
• Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Willing and able to learn the business and fully understand how and why tasks satisfy business needs
• Analyze, understand data and draw conclusions; demonstrate problem solving skills and thinks outside the box to find creative ways to assist the team
• Compliance – manage sensitive data policy requirements and required reporting for team
• Make yourself available to your peers to assist with overflow, special projects and day-to-day tasks
• Gatekeeper of all contact with the public, clients and staff coming through the executive’s office
• Manage extensive and complex calendar for Senior Executive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Schedule demanding internal and external meetings; adjust and prioritize last-minute changes including logistics such as conference rooms, events, and catering
• Screen incoming calls and determine the level of priority while using caution in dispensing information
• Respond and follow up on managers behalf
• Arrange and maintain extensive travel plans and itineraries for both international and domestic travel
• Reconcile and complete expense reports
• Maintain a poised attitude under pressure with the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities in a deadline driven environment
• Extremely well organized with exceptional time-management skills
• Ability to work independently and handle constantly changing needs
• Demonstrate the highest level of integrity, confidentiality and trustworthiness
• Approachable and positive attitude
• Strong PC skills (proficient knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Superior oral and written communication skills
• Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to manage competing priorities i.e. calendar management
• Advanced ability to organize
• Tact and good judgment in confidential situations and proven experience interacting with senior management
• At least five years of administrative experience ideally supporting C- Suite Executives or Managing Director level
• College degree is a plus
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.