SAIC Junior Engineer (Hardware-in-the-Loop Tester) Job in Huntsville, Alabama
Junior Engineer (Hardware-in-the-Loop Tester) (Job Number:440451)
- Installing and customizing the product software in government labs, at customer test sites, and at test ranges.
• Candidate will work with task leads during system build outs, will assist in Hardware in the Loop (HWIL) testing and writing test plans and procedures.
• Assist in the planning, organizing, executing, and analyzing of real-time test results from test events and experiments involving newly developed/evolving IBCS major end items (MEIs), adapted versions of existing weapons and sensors, internal interfaces within the Army Integrated Air and Missile Defense (AIAMD) system of systems, and external interfaces with other Army and Joint systems in both live and virtual test environments.
• The position will require acting as test conductor for simulated ground and flight tests at the IAMD Government-System Integration Laboratory (G-SIL) during flight test activities.
• Occasionally, applicant will be asked to do general labor activities such as build/run cabling, do routine organization of lab facilities, and provide support to inventory efforts.
Education and Experience Requirement:
- This position requires a Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent education with 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Must currently possess a Secret clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 9, 2018, 9:36:13 AM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job