Robert Half Help Desk Analyst II in Houston, Texas
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware and software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solutions. This position requires diverse technical knowledge to support customers at a high level.
• Provide first and second level IT support via phone or tickets to all onsite and remote end users on all PC, network, phone and general IT related issues during normal business hours.
• Work with knowledge experts across IT teams to coordinate the resolution of Incidents and Service Requests, while keeping customers updated on ticket status.
• Provide after-hours support on emergency issues.
• Provide single point of contact for all level 1-2 support issues.
• Initiate escalations, as appropriate, to ensure management awareness of problems that are severe in nature.
• Provide 1 on 1 user consultation for standard and simple problems with training on IT solutions.
• At times, may assist Desktop team with installations of standard PCs and peripherals including imaging, desk/mobile phone deployment, printer and other IT related items.
• Perform job duties in compliance with Service Level Agreement.
• Assist with Onboarding and Off boarding (New Hires, Separations, and Transfers).
• Work on various projects as assigned to assist and then cross train other team members.
• Primary responsibilities are answering phones with on call after hours as well.
• Active Directory and Office 365 ID creations, changes and deletions.
• Create and maintain Knowledge Base documentation in ServiceNow.
• Attend Service Desk team meetings as well as 1 on1 meetings with the Service Desk Manager.
• Ensure all tickets are reviewed and properly acted upon before end of workday.
• Cross train other team members on skills acquired.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Responsibly receive, transmit, and handle consumer and customer data per applicable policies and procedures.
• Review and follow data privacy practices, policies, and guidelines.
Requires a Bachelor's Degree and at least 3 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and/or experience. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and excellent customer service skills. The candidate will be proficient in PC hardware, software (Windows 10/MS Office), basic networking, mobile devices and Active Directory. The following qualifications are preferred, but not required:
• CompTIA A+ or equivalent
• CompTIA Network+ or equivalent
• ITIL Service Management experience
Requirements ITIL - IT Infrastructure Library, ITIL Processes, MS Windows 10, O 365, Customer Service Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs