EY Financial Services Assurance - Financial Accounting Advisory Services (ICRA) – Manager in Hong Kong, China
Financial Services Assurance - Financial Accounting Advisory Services (ICRA) – Manager
Requisition # HON002VM
Post Date Nov 09, 2018
Internal Controls and Regulatory Assurance (ICRA) team sits within our Assurance - Financial Services Organisation and is a fast growing and developing group globally and in Hong Kong. It offers you a dynamic and continuously changing portfolio as we respond to, and foresee client needs on an ongoing basis.
Within EY's Assurance service line, ICRA professionals provide:
Internal control review & assurance services (including ISAE 3402, ISAE 3000 reports)
Services relating to SFC/HKMA Inspection ( including pre or post inspection assurance/attestation)
Services relating to regulatory licensing (including application assurance/attestation)
Regulatory filing and reporting
· Lead engagements and take ownership on work streams on engagements.
· Working as part of a larger team and day to day communication with clients
· Taking responsibility for the conduct of reviews and preparation of reports according to EY methodology, making oral presentations of findings/recommendations to client’s management team(s)
· Identifying the impact of forthcoming regulatory change, and support clients on the potential impact.
· Supporting technical analysis and becoming a subject matter expert on topics
· Identifying and documenting key systems and controls for demonstrating compliance with applicable SFC/HKMA regulations.
· Developing opportunities and winning new business, through marketing and sales activities and continuous client relationship programmes
· Networking with clients, prospective clients and internally across EY
· People development, mentoring and coaching, including management of client facing teams
· Technical research, responding to consultation papers from relevant regulatory bodies, participating in the development of EY thought leadership materials
Knowledge and experience within the Wealth and Asset management or Banking and Capital Markets sector, with a strong understanding of the regulatory challenges within the Hong Kong/Greater China market
Detailed understanding of the SFC or HKMA requirements
Experienced in performing controls and assurance related regulatory projects
Drive and ambitious individual to win work, entrepreneurial about building a business
Strong report writing skills and excellent communication/presentation skills
Experience with regulatory bodies ideal.
Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage