MasterCard Managing Consultant MENA Business Development in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Managing Consultant MENA Business Development
MasterCard Advisors, the professional services arm of MasterCard Worldwide, provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, information and risk management services to financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With its unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, MasterCard Advisors addresses the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhances MasterCard's strategic and tactical performance and establishes MasterCard's global thought-leadership pre-eminence
• Support business development efforts for MasterCard Advisors Business (Consulting Services, Managed Services and Information Services) for clients across MENA
• Deliver against sales targets for existing accounts and/or contribute to MasterCard Worldwide deal bids
• Capture senior and mid-level clients’ implicit business needs in addition to articulated requests, and identify most critical aspects of the problem
• Translate objectives into key hypotheses and structure work for large/complex projects or ill-defined problems
• Contribute to formal and informal pitches, from “storyboarding” through face-to-face presentation
• Create succinct, persuasive written materials tailored to the “level” of the audience
• Contribute to project delivery, quickly identifying shortcomings in projects and take remedial action
• Manage complete capture of assignment knowledge and drive to ensure it is available firm-wide (knowledge management)
• Contribute as a thought leader to the development of intellectual capital, point of views, articles, and blogs
• Leverage deep knowledge of all the MasterCard Advisors capabilities and how they fit together to offer new innovative solutions
All About You
• Undergraduate degree required
• MBA or relevant post graduate degree recommended
Experience and Skills
• Experience in top management consulting firms and in relevant industry
• Knowledge of payments market, trends and opportunities
• Demonstrates the ability to initiate, develop, and close a sale
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills, including ability to frame the customer’s opportunity in financial terms (i.e. value quantification)
• Ability to think from the perspective of the customer
• Ability to gain consensus with others and coordinate team of consultants and subject matter experts around goal
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Proficiency in written and verbal English and Arabic
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-76149