Copper Mountain Resort Busser: C.B. Grille in Copper Mountain, Colorado
Job Title: Busser: C.B. Grille
Job Status: Seasonal
Start Date: ASAP
Responsible for coordinating efficient clearing and re-setting of the F&B outlet to ensure a good flow of business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clear all plates and glassware in a friendly manor immediately
- Re-fill water and drinks as needed
- Support other employees through communication and mutual respect.
- Maintain the work areas, keep them clean and free of clutter.
- Clock in when uniform requirements are met.
- Clock out when all job requirements are met and approved by the MOD.
- Responsible for overall quality of guest services and products.
- Assists with special events and functions according to the banquet event order form for that event.
- Maintains proper sanitation standards.
- Is knowledgeable of and able to implement proper security and safety protocols.
Other Duties as Assigned:
- This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of POWDR-Copper, the responsibilities of this position may change. The job must be prepared to accept new responsibilities and transfer others.
- Functions as an ambassador of Copper Mountain, modeling and sharing the Copper "culture" with our guests and employees. Upholds the most professional image. Continually strives to exceed our guest's expectations and create memories for our guests and staff.
- Is honest and has the highest integrity
- Is able to handle and manage confidential information
- Professional appearance. Adheres to all grooming guidelines
- Follows established policies and procedures
- Is supportive of Core Values
- Sets the example for others and is above reproach
- Is comfortable to challenge established policies and procedures, but once established, is supportive of those rules.
- Is organized in tasks. Sees projects through to the finish. Has good follow-through and makes it a habit of getting back to people on issues.
- Can handle fast paced, potentially high-pressure environment
- Is flexible with hours and days of work
- Is able to work any hours of the day, any days of the week
- Prioritizes and re-prioritizes personal time and work, to have good balance in life
- Must be able to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs. and occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently.
- Ability to be on one's feet for excessive time periods of up to 8-10 hours
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- High School Degree. Prefer year degree in hospitality management, business management, or related field.
- 3 years general experience it the food and beverage industry
- Maintains TIPS and serve safe certifications.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent decision making ability
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to develop and train subordinates
- Ability to delegate responsibility
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to show self-initiative
- Ability to work within a team atmosphere
Copper Mountain, LLC is an affirmative action employer and that age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, are not taken into account in any employment decision. We offer competitive benefits, employee housing, and a unique work atmosphere. All of our job opportunities are located at Copper Mountain Resort in Summit County, Colorado. 90 miles west of Denver, we are situated in the heart of Colorado's playground. All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment.
Can you see yourself here - Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled