Cincinnati Bell Services Sales Specialist in Cincinnati, Ohio
Services Sales Specialist
The Services Sales Specialist will drive direct OnDemand Services Sales and participate indirectly in Professional Services engagements in their region and develop and execute growth-focused sales strategies while building strong customer relationships within accounts and as the customer advocate. The Services Sales Specialist will have an excellent understanding of IT service sales and management and focus to improve internal and external customers’ processes as well as, work closely with support teams, delivery managers, business developers and customer contacts to drive customer satisfaction and account growth.
• Provide direct sales effort and pursuit for OnDemand Services Sales
• Provide indirect sales support for the sales team in the identification, development and closure of Professional Services opportunities
• Partner with the Sales and Solution Management teams to sell and procure services
• Build and manage customer relationships and customer satisfaction
• Single point of contact for escalations and communication focal point for satisfaction issues
• Lead and manage Quarterly Business Review (QBR) program for customer base. This includes reviewing, auditing delivery performance and preparing presentations and documentation as needed
• Take ownership of assigned contract renewals and assist with up-selling, and new sales as needed
• Identify and contribute continuous improvement initiatives to the client and delivery teams
• Drive and manage Root Cause Analysis efforts with any service failures and communicate resolutions back to affected customers
• Support and managing customer related projects as needed
• Drive solutions to customers through knowledge of industry trends, business drivers and value driven results strategies
• Engage with sales & customers to identify their business and technology drivers for services
• Forecast and track performance against assigned regional services budgets
• Work with Sales and Sales Management to achieve assigned regional services goals
• Other tasks assigned as necessary.
• 3-5+ years IT staffing experience in Information Technology
• Experience selling IT staff augmentation services and negotiating rates with clients preferably, out of an information technology Agency environment.
• Consistent record of meeting or beating professional and OnDemand sales quotas
• Collaborate with the Practice Managers, Sales and Solution Management teams to sell the solutions contained in the service catalog
• Ensure the sales and solution teams are informed of the service delivery offerings in the service catalog
• Experience with Implementation preferred (oversight and communication)
• Microsoft Office proficiency – document and process creation skills
• Strong communication skills at all levels of organizations
• Ability to travel to client sites within your designated territory
Cincinnati Bell and Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and we provide reasonable accommodations for qualifying individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application and interview procedures. If you would like to request an ADA accommodation for any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact our HR Compliance Department at(513) 841-6310or send an email to email@example.com. If you should have any difficulty, you may use our alternative methods to express your interest in employment. A wonderful career awaits you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.