Eaton Corporation P2P Analyst / Operational Buyer in Budapest, Hungary
The principle purpose of this function is to ensure that with the data maintenance the team is able to place purchase orders in an effective and automatized way to suppliers and therefore to guarantee the on-time delivery to customers.
Furthermore the positon has to assure that purchase orders for several areas are correctly and timely processed.
This function has to ensure, that with the set-up and data maintenance in the local ERP system purchase orders to suppliers can be processed timely.
This position is responsible, that purchase orders either for Indirect Material (like samples for R&D, office supplies…), services, publication etc. or Direct Material as well as Internal Orders are processed timely and in the correct way.
Furthermore the essential function of this position is that purchase orders are reflecting the valid agreement (especially on commercial topics) with relevant business partner.
Operational procurement (P2P) is typically defined as the daily ordering of goods and services, the following up of orders and the contacting of suppliers in connection with such issues as deliveries and complaints on commercial topics
• The position is responsible for the Purchase Order Management: PO creation, PO release and -follow-up, based on requested demands and negotiated prices and conditions at defined suppliers in a timely manner and therefore to guarantee the on-time delivery to customers.
• Purchasing data maintenance in ERP system (e.g. info-records, source list, …) to ensure that purchase orders to suppliers for several areas can be processed timely and in the correct way
• Manage order confirmations from suppliers - including manual maintenance
• First interface to suppliers for all needed clarifications regarding deviating order confirmations (prices, quantities, dates)
• Regular check of overdue/non confirmed/open purchase orders and respective PO rescheduling (expedite, push out, cancal) in cooperation with relevant departments
• Invoice check and relevant clarification in case of deviation
• Preparation of analyzes / ad hoc analyzes (e.g. analyze about info record, source list, prices, analyzes for audits etc.)
• Administration of team-mailboxes and archival storage
• Check of not processed purchase requistions
• Preparation of process descriptions
• Close cooperation with specialist fields, Strategic Procurement/Global Purchasing, accounting department, Material Planning.
- Fluent English language capabilities
• German language is highly preferred
• Any additional European language (German, French, Spanish, Dutch …) would be a plus
• MS Office skills
• Experience on purchasing is preferred
• ERP system experience (SAP, Oracle, Vista, BaaN, …)
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Proactive, reliability and flexibility
• Ability to work in a team
• High level of accuracy
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.