Diageo I&BC Planning Project Lead in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Type of Job:
External Job Description:
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry.
Our Ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these we need the world’s very best leaders to support our ambitions targets .
A diverse workforce is essential to our success as a multi-national, multi-cultural business. Our aim is to foster a culture that provides opportunities for all, through the variety of different personalities, experiences and perspectives, creating a stimulating and rewarding working environment. By creating a truly inclusive workplace that recognises difference and diversity of thought, feelings and actions, we can allow our people to unleash the power of being themselves, always, to enable them to Celebrate Life, Every Day, Everywhere
Please note this a 6 month fixed term contract. Location is based in Amsterdam
- Projects delivery
• Perform and coordinate the Innovation and Brand Change planning process in relation to Market, Supply & Material Planning.
• Participate in innovation/renovation projects as Supply Chain representative, evaluate and manage risks, bring inventory, sustainable supply chain and other planning topics to the conversation
• Maintain necessary project trackers to improve projects visibility
• Success is achieved by managing the weekly and monthly phase out/phase in of new and replacement products. Key is to ensure availability metrics are achieved throughout the change process, whilst minimising cased and dry goods write off exposure
- Manage & Monitor Impact to I&BC to Inventory and AWC
• Balance the need for product availability versus the need to minimise costs of primary and secondary inventory of I&BC projects, new/replaced products, ensuring optimum stocks of the right product in the right location
- World Class Relationships & communications
• Connect and build best relationships with all the stakeholders to drive improvement and ensure communication flows working effectively and efficiently
- Own & Participate in Continuous Improvement Journey
• Lead the Planning improvement agenda for innovation & brand change planning, ensure standardisation, codification & simplification across all processes
Qualifications and Experience Required
• At least 3 years Supply Chain planning experience with a proven track record including demand and supply network planning as well as project planning
• Strong manufacturing / supply planning experience
• Appropriate supply chain qualification degree or APICS desirable
• Strong understanding of end to end supply chain operational processes within Diageo with proven customer service and cross functional project management experience
• Strong networking, influencing & communication skills.
• Positive solution-finding and collaborative attitude
• Strong analytical skills and attention to details
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
Visit www.diageo-careers.com to apply today! Also visit us on Diageo LinkedIn. Check out this video and get a feel for what it is like to work at Diageo https://youtu.be/DENkp6RpOh4
External Job Title:
Planning Project Lead