Epic Health Services Therapeutic Support Staff (TSS) in Allentown, Pennsylvania
Epic Developmental Services, an Aveanna Healthcare Company, delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide children and adults with the highest quality of life.
We offer autism services, behavioral health, therapeutic intervention, and related special educational services in school, home, and community based settings. Our team of educational consultants, behavior specialists, and therapeutic service staff members work collaboratively with districts and early intervention providers to deliver educational support programs for children from birth to age 21. Additional services include intensive early intervention for children from birth to age five and direct support for young adults with developmental disabilities.
Epic Developmental Services is hiring Therapeutic Support Staff (TSS) to provide instructional support as well as behavioral and personal care support. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic is the place for you!
- Education: Minimum Associate’s degree in a related field AND
- Two (2) year working with individuals with developmental delays or behavioral challenges.
- Familiarity with Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Experience with interventions to address maladaptive behaviors.
- Licensure: N/A
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
Competitive compensation package
FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Business Sector: Aveanna Healthcare
Job Code: 63129
Location: PA-Allentown (EDS)
General Area: Allentown, PA